The opportunity for a private school education in the Midwest region of the United States is something we value and are proud to offer to international and English as a Second Language (ESL) students. Our Middle and High School partners with Christian families to provide an individualized, interactive, Christ-centered educational experience. Our program is fully accredited and exceeds state requirements. Students entering grades 7-12 are welcome to apply for our ESL program.
We are proud of the atmosphere and community these students are welcomed into, including local churches we connect with to help students develop their faith outside of school. Engaging in full immersion classrooms, ESL students receive the needed support from dedicated staff through consistent communication with their core class instructors. Tuition includes books & supplies, lunch, and extracurricular fees.
- College counseling
- ESL support
- Athletics, arts, leadership, and extracurricular programs
We look forward to partnering with you for a Christ-centered education.
For more information about becoming an exchange student in the United States visit Sevis.
International/ESL Student Application Process:
- Contact our admissions office if you need additional information or a tour before you apply.
- Make sure your student has a valid passport.
- Apply online and provide necessary documents (these can be uploaded through the online application process). More information about each of these is available through the online application.
- Copy of passport
- Copy of birth certificate or family registry
- Recent photographs
- Immunization and physical sent directly from the student's doctor
- Church reference for family and host family
- US address
- Financial responsibility statement
- Two full years of transcripts
- Recommendation letter
- Your student will be asked to take an online English proficiency test.
- Family (and host family) interview with principal - this can be done via video call and will be scheduled at a time convenient for you.
- If your student is accepted, you will complete an online enrollment form to officially register your student.
- Upon enrollment, we will send you an I-10 form to submit for your student's visa through US Immigration.
- We look forward to welcoming you into the CHRISTIAN family!