Please visit here to schedule a tour with our Admissions director.
CSD received dual re-accreditation with Cognia and Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) in 2021.
Visit — come for a tour and consider having your 6th-12th grade student shadow for a day.
Create an Online Account — go to our application page and create an account.
Online Application — fill out the online application for each student.
Application Fee — after completing the application, a non-refundable fee of $150 will be due at submission.
Important Documents — The following documents are required for admission and can be submitted within the online application process.
Records Release Form - giving signed authorization from previous school to send to Christian School District.
Copy of your student's birth certificate
Physical form & immunization record (before first day of school)
MSHSAA form for athletics (upon enrollment to participate)
- Student Testing — placement testing is required for 1st-12th grade. Incoming kindergarten students complete a screening with a staff member.
- Family Interview with Principal — after all application documents have been received.
- Acceptance & Enrollment — the Registrar will notify you if your application is approved for enrollment. You will receive instructions for completing our online enrollment form, tuition payment schedules, and important school nurse information.
We operate on a rolling admissions basis, so families may always apply anytime. To see if there are available seats in your grade, contact Trish Hansen, Admissions Office, 636-978-1680 X1107.
CSD has a selective Admissions process, knowing we are not the right fit for every student or family.
- We accept students who are at grade level understanding or above in core courses and who have a history of being a positive influence on their classroom environments. We also ask that students have demonstrated respect for authority in their previous school settings.
- We accept families in which at least one parent has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Parents should be willing to partner with us in educating their child from a Christ-centered point of view, as well as maintaining a home environment and lifestyle that support Scriptural principles and our Doctrinal Statement.
Testing is an important part of our Admissions process so that we can be sure your child will be successful at CSD. The District Entrance Test will be scheduled after you submit your student's application.
Tuition assistance is available for domestic students in grades K-12. New families should apply at time of application to be considered for tuition assistance. For more information please visit here.
8:15am – 3:15pm (Drop-off begins at 7:45, Pick-up by 3:45)
Christian High School/ Middle School
8:00am – 3:00pm (Drop off begins at 7:30, Pick-up by 3:30)
Before-care starts at 7:00am $7 per child per session.
After-care is offered until 6:00pm $7 per child per session.
Christian Middle School
Only after-care is offered until 5:30pm (excluding early release days).
No, but general expectations are maintained at each grade level.
CSD seeks to cultivate a wholesome environment that is conducive to learning. Dress code expectations are not intended to measure spirituality or to promote legalism, but rather serve as standards that enhance the teaching and learning environment, and preserve the ethos of the CSD community.
We do not currently offer bus service. Our school district does offer opportunities to carpool within our community of families.
The hot lunch program at CHS/CMS consists of pre-ordered meals and a la carte concession windows on a daily basis.
The CES/CPS program offers pre-ordered meals up to 3 days per week.
College/dual credit courses are offered through Missouri Baptist University and UMSL. MBU and UMSL credits have a fee in addition to the regular CHS tuition prices. Students must have a cumulative 3.0 GPA to be eligible to take these courses. You can find out more in our course catalog.
We also offer many Advanced Placement (AP) courses. Additional fees for testing apply in addition to tuition fees.