We are committed to partnering with your family by making the enrollment process easy and informative. If you have any questions, please contact our admissions office at (636) 978-1680 x1107.
- Visit — Come for a tour of either campus. Contact the Admissions Office for pre-arranged shadow days for your 6th-12th grade student October through April.
- Submit Online Application and Fee* — fill out the online application for each student. 2024-25 Applications are now open.
- Copy of your child's birth certificate (required upload)
- Immunization Record (required upload)
- The Admissions office will request student records from previous school
- Gather Important Documents — The following documents are required before the first day of attendance at CHRISTIAN.
- Physical form completed by physician
- MSHSAA form for participation in High School athletics
- Schedule District Entrance Assessment (K-12 In-Person Screening)
- Application Approval
- Attend Family Interview with Principal
*All Elementary grade levels are almost at capacity. Please contact Admissions for current openings.
Non-Discriminatory Student Policy
Christian School District admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. CHRISTIAN does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national, and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.