We are committed to partnering with your family by making the enrollment process easy and informative. If you have any questions, please contact Trish at (636) 978-1680 x1100.
- Visit — come for a tour and consider having your 6th-12th grade student shadow for a day.
- Create an Online Account — go to our application page and create an account.
- Online Application — fill out the online application for each student.
- Once you have created an account, you will log in and select “Create A New Student Application.”
- Be sure to SAVE your information if you need to leave the application before it is complete.
- When returning to complete the application, log in to your account and select your student’s name to continue editing the application.
- Application Fee — after completing the application, a non-refundable fee of $150 will be due at submission.
- Important Documents — The following documents are required for admission and can be submitted within the online application process.
- Church reference
- Records Release Form - giving signed authorization from previous school to send to Christian School District.
- Copy of your student's birth certificate
- Physical form & immunization record (before first day of school)
- MSHSAA form for athletics (upon enrollment to participate)
- Student Testing — placement testing is required for 1st-12th grade. Incoming kindergarten students complete a screening with a staff member.
- Family Interview with Principal — after all application documents have been received.
- Acceptance & Enrollment — the Registrar will notify you if your application is approved for enrollment. You will receive instructions for completing our online enrollment form, tuition payment schedules, and important school nurse information.
Non-Discriminatory Student Policy
Christian School District admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. CSD does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national, and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.