We’re excited you’re applying to Christian School District! We are committed to partnering with your family by making the process easy and informative. If you have any questions, please contact our Admissions Office at (636) 978-1680 x1107.
- Visit — come for a tour and consider having your student shadow another student for a day.
- Create an Online Account — go to our application page and create an account so that you can save the application and access it at any time.
- Online Application — fill out the online application for each student.
- Once you have created an account, you will log in and select “Create A New Student Application.”
- Be sure to SAVE your information if you need to leave the application before it is complete.
- When returning to complete the application, log in to your account and select your student’s name to continue editing the application.
- Application Fee — after completing the application, a non-refundable fee of $150 fee will be due at time of submission.
- Important Documents — The following documents are required for admission and can be submitted within the online application process.
- Church reference
- Records Release Form - giving signed authorization from previous school to send to CSD
- Copy of your student's birth certificate
- Physical form & immunization record (before first day of school)
- MSHSAA form for athletics (upon enrollment to participate)
- Student Testing — testing is required for 1st-12th grade. PreK and Kindergarten complete a screening with one of our staff. We will arrange a time for your child to come in and complete testing.
- Family Interview with Principal — this is an opportunity for your family and the campus principal to get to know each other.
- Acceptance & Enrollment — the Registrar will notify you if your application is approved for enrollment. You will receive instructions for completing our online enrollment form, tuition payment schedules, and important school nurse information.
Non-Discriminatory Student Policy
Christian School District admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. CSD does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national, and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.