We are committed to partnering with your family by making the enrollment process easy and informative. If you have any questions, please contact our admissions office at (636) 978-1680 x1107.
- Visit — Come for a tour of either campus. We also offer shadow days for your 6th-12th grade student.
Attend Family Interview
- Submit Online Application and Fee — fill out the online application for each student.
- Copy of your child's birth certificate (required upload)
- Immunization Record (required upload)
- The Admissions office will request student records from previous school
- Gather Important Documents — The following documents are required for admission and can be submitted within the online application process.
- Physical form completed by physician before first day of school
- MSHSAA form for participation in High School athletics
- Schedule District Entrance Assessment (1-12) or Kindergarten Screening
- Application Approval
- Attend Family Interview with Principal
Non-Discriminatory Student Policy
Christian School District admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. CSD does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national, and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.