Every game we get to have who we are, CHRISTIAN, written across our chest. Every single time we take the field, or court we are literally ambassadors for Christ. Matthew 5:16 reads “Let your light shine before others so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.” During a game, we get to show our opponents the love that comes with the word across our chest, and it is one of the biggest honors I have ever had. During our time at CHS, being a part of Christ-centered athletics has prepared us for lighting up the world by exemplifying who Christ is, by treating our opponents with dignity, respect, and sportsmanship.
class of 2022
FALL 2023 MSHSAA ACTIVITY & SPORT REGISTRATION WILL OPEN JUNE 1st!
FINAL CLEARANCE CUTOFF FOR FALL MSHSAA ACTIVITIES & SPORTS IS AUGUST 4th at 2 p.m.
*NO FINAL CLEARANCES WILL BE ISSUED AFTER THESE DATES IF YOU DO NOT HAVE FINAL CLEARANCE, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN TRYOUTS/PRACTICES ON AUGUST 7TH. *
HOW TO REGISTER FOR SPORTS AT CHRISTIAN HIGH SCHOOL
- SET UP / UPDATE PRIVIT ACCOUNT: As a parent/guardian, you are going to register an account, then add your student to the account and complete only their information. Click here to create your account.
- GET A PHYSICAL EXAM: If a student intends to play a MSHSAA sponsored activity/sport for CHRISTIAN they must have a valid physical on file in the Athletic Office prior to participation. Click here to access the MSHSAA Physical Packet you need to take with you to the doctor. Your completed MSHSAA Physical Packet must be uploaded to your Privit account. If you do not have a scanner available to upload a PDF of the sports physical, please bring the completed form to the Athletic Office so that we can upload them to your student's Privit account. Please keep a copy of the full packet for your records. Physicals are now valid for a period of two years (730 days) from the date of issue unless otherwise noted by the doctor. The MSHSAA physical form must be filled out and signed by a doctor. If any information or signatures are missing, the form will be returned to be completed. All forms must be completed in your student’s Privit account and your MSHSAA Physical form uploaded (or brought to the Athletics’ Office). This must be completed PRIOR TO THE SPECIFIED FINAL CLEARANCE CUT OFF DATE FOR THAT SEASON (FOR FALL 2023 SPORTS: August 4th, 2023 at 2 p.m.).
- PAY ANY OUTSTANDING FINES PRIOR TO THE FIRST DAY OF PRACTICES/TRYOUTS
- EARN 3 CREDITS (PASS 6 CLASSES) THE PREVIOUS SEMESTER AND BE ENROLLED IN 6 CLASSES FOR THE CURRENT SEMESTER
- OBTAIN FINAL CLEARANCE VIA THE ATHLETIC OFFICE: The student’s Privit account will be updated with a “cleared” status once all information has been verified. Due to the high volume of eligibility submissions, it may take up to 7 days following submission of eligibility for an email response. If you do not have a response after 7 days, contact the Athletics Office for an update.
QUESTIONS? Contact Athletics Assistant Danita McNeil at firstname.lastname@example.org