At CSD we look for candidates who…
Love God and others
- People who recognize their own sinfulness and neediness of a Savior.
- People who see others as sheep needing a Shepherd.
Follow Jesus authentically and energetically
- People who have experienced the unconditional love of God and are not cynical.
- People who have experienced such forgiveness that they readily forgive others.
Relate to others in a God-honoring manner
- People whose cups are full enough to handle challenges that may occur.
- People who are honest in admitting their own need for growth.
Genuinely like kids and their parents
- People who assume the care of every student every time.
- People who remember that we are partnered with parents and the local church.
Are team players
- People who desire to serve the whole school, not just their own class.
- People who do not grumble or complain.
- People who perform routine tasks routinely, correctly, and well.
- People who clean up their own messes.
Are good instructors and who like to teach
- People who know and love their subject matter and their students.
- People who remember what it was like "not to get it" and who are eager to help.
Are committed to truth, wisdom, and virtue
- People who value, read, and submit to the Bible as God’s inspired and infallible Word.
- People who desire to know God and to make Him known by word and deed.