We believe that God is the source of all truth, and that all knowledge stems from Him.
Christian School District values the interdenominational position of our district. Students come to us from over 100 churches in the St. Charles and greater St. Louis area. We stand firm on the ground of biblical doctrine, but we rejoice in the differences brought to class discussions and chapel services through the many denominations and cultural backgrounds represented by our students and their families. Within this context, different viewpoints may be presented for classroom discussion with the final teaching being left to the family, and to the local church. Some examples of such topics may include but are not limited to:
- Church government
- Gifts of the Holy Spirit
This doctrinal statement summarizes the essential beliefs and teaching position to which CSD adheres:
- We believe the Bible in its 66 books of the Old and New Testaments to be the only inspired, inerrant, infallible, and authoritative word of God.
- We believe in one God—Creator of all things—eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His substitutionary and atoning death, in His resurrection from the dead, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His eventual, personal return to power and glory.
- We believe in the necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation due to the exceeding sinfulness of humanity and that individuals are justified by grace through faith solely by the accomplished work of Christ.
- We believe in the resurrection of those so saved to glorification in heaven and in the eternal separation from God of all others.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of all true believers in Christ.
If you have any questions about this, contact our CHS Office, and we’d be happy to schedule a time for you to discuss this with our Campus Pastor.