We would love for you to join us at our Future Freshmen Visit Day!
January 20 from 8:00am-11:00am
Current 8th grade students will be a part of chapel, take a tour, meet teachers, and of course snacks! Students are welcome to stay to shadow a current CHS student for the afternoon (with prior arrangement) and experience a day in the life of a CHS Student - lunch is provided for students who stay and shadow.
Parents are welcome to stay for chapel, activities, and the tour.
- 7:45am - Arrival and Check-in
- 8:10am - Chapel Service with student body including our High School Worship Band!
- 9:10am - Activities with current students
- 9:40am - Q & A Time with Administration, Teachers, and Current CHS Students
- 10:15am - Snack!
- 10:30am - Tour the building
- 11:00am - Departure (students staying to shadow for the day will get to go to a class, enjoy lunch, and can be picked up at the end of the school day).
We hope you can join us!