Get ready for a fun filled week of cheering and dancing! Our high school cheer and dance team along with our coaches are ready to lead your young ladies in some fun games and activities, along with learning a cheer and dance routine!
- Camp begins at 9:00am and ends at 12:00pm each day Monday - Wednesday.
- On Thursday, campers arrive to practice at 9am and then perform for parents at 10:00am in the CHS Gym.
- The cost for camp will be $60 and includes a Camp T-Shirt.
- Campers must be entering kindergarten through 8th grade for fall 2020.
- All campers will learn our Eagles Fight Song.
- Campers in rising K-5 will learn both a cheer and dance routine.
- Campers in rising 6-8th grade choose the cheer or dance track to focus on a more difficult routine.