At CSD we look for candidates who…
Love God and others
- People who recognize their own sinfulness and neediness of a Savior.
- People who see others as sheep needing a Shepherd.
Follow Jesus authentically and energetically
- People who have experienced the unconditional love of God and are not cynical.
- People who have experienced such forgiveness that they readily forgive others.
Relate to others in a God-honoring manner
- People whose cups are full enough to handle challenges that may occur.
- People who are honest in admitting their own need for growth.
Genuinely like kids and their parents
- People who assume the care of every student every time.
- People who remember that we are partnered with parents and the local church.
Are team players
- People who desire to serve the whole school, not just their own class.
- People who do not grumble or complain.
- People who perform routine tasks routinely, correctly, and well.
- People who clean up their own messes.
Are good instructors and who like to teach
- People who know and love their subject matter and their students.
- People who remember what it was like "not to get it" and who are eager to help.
Are committed to truth, wisdom, and virtue
- People who value, read, and submit to the Bible as God’s inspired and infallible Word.
- People who desire to know God and to make Him known by word and deed.
Positions currently available at CSD:
- High School Spanish Teacher
- Head Boys Volleyball Coach (please contact firstname.lastname@example.org / (636) 978-1680 x1102)
- Head Boys/Girls Track Coach (please contact email@example.com / (636) 978-1680 x1102)
- Middle School Dance Coach
- Elementary School After Care Worker
- Substitute Nurse
- Substitute Teachers
- Substitute Hot Lunch Aide
- Bus Driver and/or 15-passenger Van Driver
Christian School District
1145 Tom Ginnever Ave.
O'Fallon, MO 63366
Attn: Human Resources
Christian School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, or national origin in its hiring practices.