At CSD we look for candidates who…
- People who recognize their own sinfulness and neediness of a Savior.
- People who see others as sheep needing a Shepherd.
- People who have experienced the unconditional love of God and are not cynical.
- People who have experienced such forgiveness that they readily forgive others.
- People whose cups are full enough to handle challenges that may occur.
- People who are honest in admitting their own need for growth.
- People who assume the care of every student every time.
- People who remember that we are partnered with parents and the local church.
- People who desire to serve the whole school, not just their own class.
- People who do not grumble or complain.
- People who perform routine tasks routinely, correctly, and well.
- People who clean up their own messes.
- People who know and love their subject matter and their students.
- People who remember what it was like "not to get it" and who are eager to help.
- People who value, read, and submit to the Bible as God’s inspired and infallible Word.
- People who desire to know God and to make Him known by word and deed.
Positions currently available at CSD:
- Middle School After Care Supervisor
- Middle School Dance Coach
- High School Boys Soccer Coach
- Bus Driver and/or 15-passenger Van Driver
- Substitute Nurse
- Substitute Teachers
- Substitute Hot Lunch Aide
Please inquire to: email@example.com; or 636-978-1680 x1168.
Christian School District
1145 Tom Ginnever Ave.
O'Fallon, MO 63366
Attn: Human Resources
Christian School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, or national origin in its hiring practices.